Fly Screens Gold Coast
QLD Blinds & Security Installs the Best Fly Screens on the Gold Coast
Our skilled team at QLD Blinds & Security will install fly screens for your Gold Coast property. With fly screen doors and windows, you can allow cool air into your home during a hot summer afternoon. Our products are manufactured in Australia. As a result, you don’t have to wait for the arrival of your fly screen.
Our fly screens for Gold Coast properties are available in a range of colours to fit your home’s aesthetics. When you schedule a consultation with us, we measure your doors and windows so that your fly screen will fit perfectly.
“QBS and their staff are a total pleasure to deal with and I have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone. Very pleased with the screens fitted to my unit quality work at an affordable price”.
– Lynda H
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Fly Screens for Gold Coast Homes
With our extensive collection of fly screens for Gold Coast properties, we have everything to suit your current door or window style. They have a minimalistic design that prevents bugs from entering your home.
Do you plan on having fly screens for your Gold Coast home but still have questions about them? Here are some common questions that our clients have asked:
- What are the features of your fly screens?
We have Dulux powder-coated frames and anodised frames in a variety of colours that will certainly match your home’s current design.
- Which doors and windows are your fly screens compatible with?
Our products are virtually suitable for all kinds of doors and windows, including the following:
- Single doors
- Sliding doors
- Sliding glass patio doors
- Double French doors
- Do you install fly screens for all kinds of properties?
At QLD Blinds & Security, we have a range of products suitable for most homes.
- Do your fly screens have warranties?
We offer a 16-year warranty on screens.
Fly Screens in Gold Coast Homes | Our Process
Whenever you’re ready for the installation of fly screens in your Gold Coast property, let us know. We offer a smooth process when you deal with us at QLD Blinds & Security. Learn more about our process below:
- The initial consultation involves free measure and a quote.
- Our expert will recommend the best window or door screen based on the following:
- Ease of use
- The look of your home
- We will cut the fly screens for your Gold Coast home based on the measurements we took.
- You will only deal with one person throughout our transaction as it streamlines the process.
Book an appointment with us to start the installation process. We will communicate with you via call or email to finalise the options. Expect a two to three-week turnaround as the fly screens will go into production.