Stainless Steel Security Screens Gold Coast
Ensuring That Your Gold Coast Property is Secure with Stainless Steel Security Screens
At QLD Blinds & Security, we offer state-of-the-art stainless steel security screens to clients in Gold Coast. Our team are experts in installing SupaScreen, an innovation in the security industry. This option is made of marine-grade stainless steel, offering a 156-degree angle as well.
The stainless steel security screens we offer in Gold Coast may look like a flyscreen. In truth, it delivers high-calibre protection. We customise our products, so rest assured that we can install the screens even in oddly-shaped doors and windows. Remember that break-ins also happen from the window. Therefore, we can help you secure those as well.
Our line of security screens includes the sleek and elegant Amplimesh SupaScreen. This top-tier security solution delivers unrestricted views and comes with excellent quality locks. You can also request a triple-point locking system by SupaScreen from us to heighten the security. A variety of options is available from QLD Blinds & Security.
QLD Blinds & Security Ensures That Our Gold Coast Clients Are Getting Top-Quality Stainless Steel Security Screens
Our team at QLD Blinds & Security determines the quality of all the stainless steel security screens we offer to our Gold Coast customers. Listed below are the Australian Standards we use for testing SupaScreens:
- Security Testing Australian Standard (AS5039-2008 & AS5041-2003)
- Impact Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Anti-Jemmy Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Pull Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039 – 2008)
Here are the commonly asked questions about stainless steel security screens by our Gold Coast clients:
- What are my options?
- Different frame colours are available
- SupaScreen sliding doors, unhinged doors, and windows
- Standard top-tier locks or the triple-point locking system
Our dedication to quality has won us satisfied clients. One of our testimonials:
“We were very impressed with the service, prices, and delivery of QLD Blinds & Security. We had four sliding doors with flyscreens installed. The prices were very competitive, service courteous and efficient, and the doors installed were exactly what we wanted.”
– Inez Pinto
Our Process for Installing Stainless Steel Security Screens for Gold Coast Customers
It is our mission to satisfy the demands of our clients by providing exceptional installation of stainless steel security screens for Gold Coast clients. We also deliver quality products and installations at competitive prices. Most importantly, our SupaScreen products come with a 16-year warranty.
Our smooth process when you work with us:
- Book an initial consultation with us and a technician from our team will provide you with a free measure and a quote.
- We go beyond your needs by considering safety standards, ease of use, your property’s aesthetics, and functionality.
- Upon approval, we can begin measuring and cutting the stainless steel security screens for your Gold Coast home. We ensure that the final product will fit your doors and windows perfectly.
- We streamline our process. By letting you deal with only one person, the process becomes seamless.